hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
I'm like a bird.
Thursday, August 30, 2012 @ Thursday, August 30, 2012
It's like the end of a horror movie when the lead character comes out alive and breathing after going through so much shit. That pretty much sums up how I feel right now. We're past the deadlines and the sleepless nights. I have about 6 weeks of freedom suddenly thrust onto my shoulders. And there are a thousand things that I wanted to do but couldn't because of school and projects. So I made a list of the most important things I want to do during the holidays.

9 things I must do before I have my freedom viciously ripped away from me again. 

1 Outings (HP exhibition, Sentosa, USS)
2 More covers
3 Find a job
4 Get new clothes
5 Write. Write. Write.
6 Read 7 books
7 Watch 10 meaningful movies
8 Have a little more control over my heart
9 Lose weight

I always cringe when I say that I want to lose weight. It's a terrible secret I feel like no one should know. One, because it never happens. Two, because it feels like I'm just giving into society's idea of beauty. Three, because it somehow means that I don't love myself enough right now.

Sigh. Woes of being a chubby girl.

0 comments: leave a comment