hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
So long, February
Friday, March 1, 2013 @ Friday, March 01, 2013
End of February.

The closing of my favourite month of the year. Good shit happens in February. At least, to me. But I've had to deal with some things as well.

This month has taught me to cling to my friends and people who love me. Now that it's the holidays, I can finally give them my undivided attention. It's a weird sort of feeling. I wanna just hug all of them at once, hug them so hard that they just disappear inside my chest and stay in my heart. It's an odd way of saying I love them.

My birthday was awesome thanks to them. Danial, Halal Pork Club plus Wee, Jam Bread and Tea, Sze Eng. I honestly don't wanna type all of my birthday stuff out because I tend to keep happy things to myself so that I can bask in happiness till it wears off.

In addition to that, I've also learnt that there are certain people in this world who are truly mean and not worth loving. Cowardly, lying, self-pitying, tantrum throwing child with a warped idea of what love is. You will never know what being truly sorry means. You fuck up, apologise, get forgiven and then screw them over again. Nope, it doesn't work like that.

I let someone in, only to have them look around and stab me in the heart when I wasn't looking. I hope I'll never be so blind and careless with my heart again.

Thank god, I have Danial now.

Done with my rant.
Back to other trivial matters.

My money is depleting. I'm upset. I'm left with less than a hundred dollars in my bank acc. I will start saving already. Thank god. I'm still left with money from cny in ringgit. But I'm gonna change it into money to spend for my macau/china/hongkong trip in march! I'm excited :)

It makes me kinda afraid that we're falling into routine. I don't know why I need you with me all the time but I do. Maybe it's killing us from the inside. It's alright, internship will force us apart and teach us a thing or two on what it's really like to miss someone. 10 more days, sweetheart.

I'm boring. I need to find something to so again. I'm gonna pick up writing again and start cooking. Also run more with Gab and JM. I can fucking do this. Maybe I'll pick up an interest in serial killers too. Not like being one, just reading about their cases. Sounds fun enough.

I'm easily influenced and I've started to pick up some of the terms that the boy has been using. We're starting to sound alike #ohno

I've been struggling for self-control for quite some time now. I'm way too indulgent. Been giving in to my emotions and temptations. I want a firm grip on my feelings. I can handle myself, I just need to learn how. I will not be afraid anymore.

I think I've accepted that I'm a little but psychotic and awkward at times. Which makes a stellar combination. As you can clearly see. I'm kidding, if you didn't get it (but no, really. I'm fucking awesome)

7 is a lucky number.
It's been good to us.
Let's make 8 great.
Ha, it rhymed.
0 comments: leave a comment