hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Here's a list of random things.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 @ Wednesday, July 03, 2013
Hey, it's fucking July already.
Which means half the year has gone by.

It's depressing. These days, everything is. 

I've decided that I hate new year's resolutions. Honestly, I can't even remember them, let alone find time to complete them. I'm possibly at my most motivated that I've been the whole year so I'm going to try again and this time I'm going to write it all down so that I can't run away from it. 

01     Lose weight (63kg)
02     Learn illustrator and get better at photoshop
03     Set up a Youtube channel (:
04     Keep up with close friends
05     Set up my portfolio


And I need money to:
  • Make my specs
  • Develop my rolls of film
  • Fall Out Boy Ticket 
  • Clothes Rack
It doesn't help that I didn't get a reply to my email regarding a job. 
*hiss* 
I hate you and I have and will never buy clothes from you, ever. 
Unless you reply me la.

Currently doing my writing assignment because it's due tomorrow and I don't feel particularly motivated till 3 hours before the deadline. I'm kidding. I have approximately 20 hours before I'm officially screwed and it's enough time for a last minute worker such as myself so it's all good.

I'm staring at a blank word document right now though.

I wish words would find me now.
What do I want to write about?
How do I want to write it?

Block. Dead end.

Goodbye. 
0 comments: leave a comment