hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Baby steps.
Monday, September 17, 2012 @ Monday, September 17, 2012
This is his face everytime I tell him something stupid. 

Saturday night
Went over to Danial's house and made a mess. I fell sick at around 2am. He gave me a glass of water and told me to sleep. Spent the rest of the night rolling around in bed, sweating and trying to ignore the pain. He slept beside me. Both of us woke up at different intervals throughout the night. No good night's sleep for either of us.

Sunday morning
Woke up and he asked me what I wanted for breakfast. We had cereal, which I haven't eaten for a while. Went out of the house for his soccer match. Chilled at the playground waiting for him. My vision was blurring and I felt terrible. He bought me eyedrops and lunch, which I couldn't finish. Then he sent me home to my block from Tampines and then went back home alone. 

-


So he basically took care of me the whole day.

I take him for granted. It's not that I don't realise the things he's done for me, it's just that it takes time for me to realise. Sometimes I need to step back to open my eyes. He's dealt with my moodswings and attitudes. We could be fighting but everytime I start to cry, he holds me and tries his absolute best to make it better. I feel so safe with him. He gives me so much and does so much for me and I still put him through a lot of bullshit.


I feel very lucky to have him around. 
0 comments: leave a comment