hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Cat and Mouse.
Friday, September 21, 2012 @ Friday, September 21, 2012
I always knew I would fall in love person when I'm given the chance to see their vulnerabilities. Most people liken a show of emotion to a display of weakness. I disagree and I think that it makes them a little more human with a little more heart. 

Today, he rolled up his sleeves and showed me his bare arms so that I could see the scars of his  childhood. He told me stories of his past. It made me sad but as always, he had a smile playing on his lips. Sometimes I think it's a defense mechanism for him so that people can't see what he's really like. 

But he has a nice smile. 
I don't mind if it lingers. 
I wish everyone could see him through my eyes. 
0 comments: leave a comment