hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Monday Blues
Saturday, September 22, 2012 @ Saturday, September 22, 2012
Now listening: Tarantula - Spirit Tramp

Monday Morning //

Celebrated Kelila's 18th birthday in the morning! So I met Aiyin and Mayfan in the morning at the mcdonald's near Kelila's house and we bought her hotcakes. Mayfan cut them up into heartshapes and we set off to K's house. 

Surprised Kelila at her doorstep with her breakfast and she appeared at the door with a book in her hand. Seriously, she's like the only girl who actually reads at 9 in the morning. Ate breakfast and caught up with the girls with America's Next Top Model on. 

It's been a while since I've been to her area. It's basically near my secondary school and it's a 20 min bus ride away so you can pretty much see why I haven't been there much. I just realised that all of their houses are within walking distance from each other and I'm the only loser who lives at Pioneer. 

Monday Night //

Went to vt practice. Didn't do much. Sang a bit. I listened to the juniors more than anything. Heart to heart talk with one of them when he suddenly told me he needed to talk to me. He opened up to me about a few things even though I didn't think we were that close. I listened to him and then he gave me a hug afterwards to thank me. 

"I don't know why. I feel like I can trust you." 

Not the first time I've heard that. I swear these are the people who have a their own tiny little space in my heart. They dare to bare their feelings to me. Sometimes I listen to them and feel sad because I have no real way to help them with their problems. But then sometimes all they really need is just someone to listen and that's what I do best. 

(Just found out it's going to be his birthday on Monday ._. Definitely going to bake cookies for him)

More talking with another junior to clear up some misunderstandings. 
Ended the night singing Isn't She Lovely with Hani and Keith. 
Our instructor heard us and we're going to showcase it on Monday (: 

On another note, 
I wish I could make the people around me happier.
How do I do that when I'm so unhappy myself. 
0 comments: leave a comment