hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Black and Blue
Monday, October 15, 2012 @ Monday, October 15, 2012
I wish I could stop myself from spending so much money but the thing is I've been dirt broke for so long, the money is just getting to my head. I've barely had my pay for a week and already I've blown about half of it. The sad thing is that I've spent it mostly on food.

Great, so I'm going to be broke and fat.

My only consolations for spending so much are the 3 gorgeous dresses I've picked up today.

One black maxi which can pretty much pass for a prom dress. Bought it at $19 at a flea when the price tag on the back read $50. It was really pretty so I didn't have to think much about it at all. The next two were bought from (don't judge me) the Cotton On outlet at Anchorpoint. Clothes are always on sale there for some reason that is unbeknownst to me. Yeah, that's an unnecessarily complicated word to use but nevermind. So thanks to Danial, I bought a long black ombre dress and another short blue velvety dress with a floral design at $15 each. The last one I mentioned as got to be my favourite.

I bought them for school.

I know it sounds weird but think about it, all I have to do is just pick one thing to throw on and I'm all set. There's no hassle to pair this with that and etc. Picking clothes is the main reason I'm always late for class. That and also because my bed is so alluring. Mmm.

I'm going to dread checking my bank account.

A few days ago, I had a sudden interest in film cameras suddenly and spent a good few hours looking through websites deciding on a film camera to buy. I finally decided on a cheap one which took the kind of vintagey photos I liked, all vignetted and hipsterish and shit. It's called the kumosan and costs $40 but the thing is that I had decided all this before I had gotten my pay. Now that I've spent so much of it, I'm going to have to wait till my next pay day to get it.
It's sky blue which make me so incredibly happy because it's my favourite colour! So I'm going to wait it out and see if this is something I'd really want to do or just another passing whim. But film photography sounds like so much fun right?

Ps. I've been addicted to Miranda lately.
She is my spirit animal.


0 comments: leave a comment