hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
weakening bones
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 @ Tuesday, October 16, 2012


I've been crying a lot lately. But I'm glad I have you to tuck my hair behind my ears and brush away my tears. And I love how you bring my head towards your shoulder so that I can ugly cry into your clothes while you're holding me. You even try to cheer me up with my own stupid jokes.



It feels so nice to lean on someone once in a while. Most people don't ever worry about me because I can take care of myself. So it feels nice to have someone take care of me for a change. My only wish is that I'm strong enough for you to count on too.

Maybe not yet.
0 comments: leave a comment