hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Hang on
Thursday, October 25, 2012 @ Thursday, October 25, 2012
 


Life's been pretty uneventful since school's started. I've been getting little sleep thanks to CCA so I'm coming home exhausted every night. It seems like I'll get a breather once the concert is over but I doubt it. I know there's waves of CAs coming my way soon and I'll have to buck up if I want to pull up my gpa. Funny thing is that I told myself that I was going to come home early once school started.

I'm getting a clearer picture of what I'm like to people. I'm not as horribly awkward as I think I am but I feel absolutely dreadful in social situations. They make me a wreck. I'm still awkward though, but I've come to terms with it.


You are the sun and I am the moon.

We had our pre-prep for the concert at Black Box today and it was a long long ordeal. I'm going to bring card games or something to while the time away tomorrow. I'm pretty excited for tomorrow actually. Ate pepper lunch for, well, lunch, and then we had Astons for dinner. Then parted from the group and followed the boy to Kampong Glam to take photos for his school assignment.

Spent a good amount of time talking with him. It's been a while since we've had one of those long conversations about our feelings and thoughts and junk like that. I didn't realise how much I've missed those talks. And I told him something that had been on my mind for quite a while. Until now, I still find it difficult to explain why I like him so much. I can say things like he's funny and he's smart but I've just realised that the best answer would be because of the way I feel when I'm with him. Safe, loved, understood, cared for, completely at ease, happy.

Leaving you with instagram shots of today!



Hani, Me & Roy!  

Yao Xing and Danial :3 Two of my favourite people from VT

Crispy chicken and potato salad for dinner (: 

I'm seriously considering not sleeping since it's already 3am. But I need the sleep so badly. So I'm going to head to bed right now. Tomorrow's going to be a long day and I'm going to be happy throughout it. I'll be sleepy and tired but I guess I'll catch some rest on the boy's shoulder tomorrow. 
0 comments: leave a comment