hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Stand your ground
Saturday, October 27, 2012 @ Saturday, October 27, 2012
I'm tired of seeing people shoving the blame onto others. Come on, you're not a fucking victim in all this. It's always a two way thing. You can't say that your experiences are the reason you're all fucked up. How do you deal with it? Stop being a fucking pussy and use those bad things to say, "I've been through this shit and I'm gonna learn from it." You're not doing that. All you're saying is, "I'm miserable because I let other people make me miserable and all I'm able to do is whine about it." 

I knew you weren't strong enough for me to lean on.

I'm fucking pissed and I haven't been angry in a really long time. 

I'm going to take my advice. 
I will not feel sorry for myself. 
I will not be a victim anymore. 
0 comments: leave a comment