hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Hurts like heaven
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 @ Wednesday, October 10, 2012
On the way back from JM's place after recording a new cover :)

Sometimes I'm really in awe over how talented she is. I mean, all I do is sing. Lots of people can do that right? Most can probably sing better than me too. JM is a completely different story. She arranged the mashup of the song that we were doing, plays the guitar and sings at the same time. She can also play the piano and ukelele. Plus, she's usually the one who edits the videos.

Gifted right, this girl.
And the final product.



Out newest video.
Maybe give it a listen? If you like it then subscribe :> I can honestly say that we really appreciate anyone who shows us even the littlest bit of support. We love youuuu ♥

Saw this as I was scrolling through my twitter timeline.

Pisces: 
People may find fault with your relationship but in this moment, 
its what is right for you. Whatever happens this is in your hands.

Slept at 5am yesterday because I was talking with Danial about something we should have realised at the beginning. Weird thing is that both of us were thinking the same things, but no one did anything to stop it. We're more alike than we know.

Started the day off to mom yelling at me to wake up. I think she was grumpy cause she was really hungry. I didn't want to tell her I slept at 5 cause I knew it'd piss her off even more. Brunch with the family at Sin Kee Chicken Rice stall. The chicken rice is insanely good but this time we ate curry chicken noodle instead and it was just as delicious.


Met the best friend later in the evening for food at mac. She teared up while talking to me and that's when you really know something's wrong. She's a very strong and independent girl and she never ever cries in front of anyone. Eventually moved on to talk about happier things and finally went home.

Currently, I feel a fever coming on.
And I have work tomorrow.

I hate feeling so stuck, like I don't know what I want. Break's over and school's starting soon. That means cca, assignments and gunning for a decent GPA. Not that the holidays were that great anyways. I did little apart from work and cca. I had my good days but those were few and far between.

The truth is that everything bores me now. I want to get away from the mundane, the monotony of it all. I remember the days where I was wishing I could run away somewhere far and leave everything behind. I wanted to rip through the ropes that bound me. What a gift, to be alone for a while. My heart just wanted freedom, not this false sense of freedom. Two months off with school just lingering around the corner, getting closer and closer each day. I want nothing to fear and no one to answer to.

My mind is cruel and kills all thoughts of the things I long for.

"You have responsibilities. Family, friends, school." 

If I allowed myself to be any more selfish, I'd turn into a monster.
0 comments: leave a comment