hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
the heavenly bodies
Sunday, December 16, 2012 @ Sunday, December 16, 2012
For an hour, we laid on the hard wooden floors as our heads rested on our bags. We talked about things, sad and real. It takes a lot for her to open up so I'm happy when she actually does. It's only when I'm alone with my best friends do I then realise why I love them so much.

Honestly, I don't know what it'd be like without my little cow.

Star watching was therapeutic. When you gaze up to the heavens, how could not contemplate your life? It gives me the kind of odd feeling that there's always something more, something far out of my reach. It makes me feel small and insignificant. It put things in perspective. My problems seem so much less daunting than I thought they were. It's a good thing. It's like I'm part of a bigger idea. In a way, we're one huge constellation, connected by intangible things like love.

It's December so it's time for self reflection.
Maybe I'll elaborate on these more next time.

  1. I am too self-indulgent. 
  2. I'm an emotional eater. 
  3. I've taken my relationships for granted.
  4. I can't love anyone properly.
  5. I cannot sort out my priorities.
Throughout the whole talk with JM, your face kept popping into my head. I didn't wallow in unhappiness even though I realised that you were still very much pissed off with me. I counted my blessings and you were top on that list. 
0 comments: leave a comment