hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
2012/2013
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 @ Wednesday, January 09, 2013
I haven't been blogging regularly.

My last draft was about 2012 but I've decided that I'm not going to post it at all. Maybe it's because it was just too personal. I'd been going through my old blog posts and it got me a little thoughtful and sad. It reminded me about a lot of stuff that I didn't want think about anymore. Believe me, it's not because I regret anything I did. If I had to do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing. It's just that those times are gone now and there's no point looking back.

Before you think that 2012 was a shit year for me, you're wrong. I have tons of stuff I'm grateful for but  I'll keep most of those happy things to myself.

Going into 2013, I'm grateful for:

My family, need I say more?

My friends, who've stuck by me who have been unchanging constants in my life when things start to get chaotic. Sze Eng, JM, Gabriel, Anthea, Razis, Lenice, Kelila, May Fan, Aiyin, Magdelene. I don't have much more to say other than I love them.

Him, because I am learning so much from him. Being with someone takes effort and it takes compromise and communication and so much more. And I think I've never fully grasped that concept until now. I had this childish notion that love would just happen and it'd be perfect right away. But I know better now. He's making me want to be better, to be someone who deserves to be loved properly.

This year I've had a lot of trouble making time for these three people and the order above isn't necessarily in the order of importance. I'm going to change that this year.


0 comments: leave a comment