hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Let's get personal.
Monday, January 28, 2013 @ Monday, January 28, 2013
It's 4am and I'm still trying to do some work.
I barely have any motivation at all.
My GPA is going to suffer so badly.
And all I can do is just deal with it.

Oh holy baby turnips. I'm so tired.

Half a year has gone by. 6 months.
Instead of drifting apart and getting bored of you,
I'm just clinging to you like a koala on a eucalyptus tree.

He's so misunderstood sometimes.
My misunderstood eucalyptus tree.
People have this idea of him from the way he looks and acts.
But he's not like that, not with me.

I moodswing a lot. Even though it's wrong and it's something I'm working on, turn him into my emotional punching bag sometimes. He's strong enough to deal with it. Understanding enough to not get pissed off sometimes. I don't think any other guy can handle it as well as he can.

He'll say the sweetest things at the oddest of times. If I'm not wrong, it's usually on buses. I don't know why, we can go to a restaurant and he won't say anything about it. But get him on a bus and he's suddenly inspired.

He always buys me food when I'm sad. Like, I don't even have to ask him and he just buys milk tea and cookies for me and then listens to me vent while I eat. Om nom nom.

I could go on but I think I've grossed out enough people as it is.

I didn't think it would happen but it's gotten to the point where we can read each other's minds and finish each others' sentences. Which is kinda cool but also kinda scary cause I don't want it to get to that point where we're one of those couples that are like conjoined at the hip and they pretty much mash up into one singular identity.

That's just disgusting.
But we're on our way.

My burdens seem lighter to carry when you're holding my hand.
0 comments: leave a comment