hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Cretins
Monday, January 21, 2013 @ Monday, January 21, 2013
The world is full of evil people who want to make money off of strangers' misery.

You know that feeling inside when something bad has happened? For me it's like a cold feeling starting from your chest and then slowly spreading throughout your whole body. Like that feeling when you feel like you've done badly on a test and when you get back your results, it's a confirmation of all your worst fears.

That's what I felt when I saw the back window of my dad's car smashed in. All the little glass pieces were all over the floor and car seats. All I could think of was "oh fuck..." and I didn't really have to look to check if my laptop was still there. I knew it was gone.

It was pretty much all I had been worrying about for the whole trip. We'd driven to Penang and back and we had plenty of rest stops in between. Is it ironic that nothing happened until we were just an hour away from Singapore?

I miss my laptop and my wallet and my bag.
I tried to sleep but I can't.
There's so much to do now that everything's gone.

I'm not much for material things but omg my laptop ):
It's not even fully paid for yet.
All my schoolwork and shit.
Ah fuck la.

All I can tell myself is that I will never let this happen again and that it could be way worse than it is now. For the first time in a long time, I really can't sleep. Never felt so restless before.
0 comments: leave a comment