hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Bus rides home
Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ Saturday, March 09, 2013
I'm currently on a bus that I have never taken before. It was on impulse. Just the same reason why I bought a new book.

Slowly, as I'm getting more familiar with places in singapore, everything is slowly coming together to form one giant picture.

I wish I could just get on buses drop off wherever I want to and just explore for a bit.

If only the weather weren't such a bitch.
If only I had more money for transport.
If only I had more time.

Been spending more time alone lately. I foresee this becoming a regular thing because my cash is slowly depleting away and the boy's having his internship.

Maybe I'll stay go out one day, just to have an adventure with my camera. There are a lot of things that you don't notice when you're with someone else. Part of your attention gets taken by that person and you're less aware of your surroundings.

I see so many pretty things when I'm alone.
0 comments: leave a comment