hello there,

you’ve stumbled upon the diary of an angsty and gloomy 19 year old who’s prone to severe moodswings, bitchfits and life’s sad, pathetic, depressing moments. This is a collection of thoughts from my head, typed fastidiously onto this little blog and posted for anyone who cares to read it. I like to focus on the darker side of things.

Currently a student media and communication at singapore polytechnic. Prone to discomfort in crowded places or any social occasions. Likes hiding under covers on rainy days and the smell of freshly cut grass. Wants to write and travel the world.

Facebook Jasmine Lim // Twitter @burritodiaries // Instagram @peppermintpanic
Where we used to go
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 @ Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spent half of the time in cca practice outside on the hard concrete ground, talking over bottles of breezer with edwin, yaoxing and danial. Spent the next half in the cca clubroom jamming and listening to music with them. It was a good night in school. One night to lepak before I have to get back to rehearsals for the impressario competition.

I'm stressed but all I want to do is deliver a solid performance. Of course, I want to win but if we don't, I won't kill myself.

One thing I'm super glad about is that me and jm are getting somewhere with music. In this duo, I'm the one giving less than she's given me but I'm glad that she's stringing me along on this ride. Heh. I'm getting more experience performing on stage and getting more confident about my voice. Hopefully, after this competition is over, we can finally go back to doing covers and recording some of her original songs.

It's a nice thing to move forward, even if it's just a little bit.

Songs I'm listening to now

1 day old hate - city and colour
2 paradise - coldplay
3 memories - panic at the disco
4 contagious chemistry - you me at six
5 tip of my tongue - the civil wars

I've decided that I'm going to write down everything nice that's ever happened this year and put it into a box so that when I feel sad, I can look at it and not feel like a complete loser. It's already march so that means a quarter of the year has gone by. What am I doing with my life?

My sister bought watercolours for me when I said I wanted to learn how to paint with watercolours. She's getting sweeter and becoming nicer towards me when I feel like I'm neglecting her and my family much more recently because I'm paying much more attention to my friends.

I had a much longer post than this. There were a lot of other things I wanted to say but I feel that rather than posting them and releasing hate into the world, I'll just keep it as a draft. I must let go of these ugly emotions.

Here's to tomorrow, not yesterday.
0 comments: leave a comment